Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blog Hop



Creative bloghop 

 I have been nominated for the creative bloghop by Sandra Van  Blaricum. I met Sandra on the Outlawz several years ago when she became a member of  Our sketch design team. She has always been so dependable and is always doing far more that is ever expected of her. She has also oined me on the Through The Craft Room Magazine Challenge Blog DT where her creative projects are always over the top. We often Skype since she lives in the Netherlands and she is so cute when she is playing with her chameleon, letting him crawl all over her markers and workspace.  Please stop by her blog and leave her a little love.


http://cardsandcreativity.blogspot.com/

Now on the the questions…
1. What am I working on?
At the moment I am working on some Halloween cards for my granddaughters. Madison loves anything scarry and Alyssa loves anything pretty so I have been having some fun with my digital images and Copic markers.
2. How does my work differ from others of my genre?
 I’m not sure that it differs a lot other than my style, or colors. I tend to go with a more complicated image
because I like the challenge of folds, pleats or other images that need a lot of shadows or highlights.
3. Why do I write/create what I do?
I have always love to craft no matter the medium. Some of the things I have done are oil painting, china painting, making porcelain dolls, sculpting, Copic markers, drawing digi and sewing. I find coloring or fussy cutting to be very relaxing and seeing someone enjoy the finished product is always rewarding
4. How does my creation process work?
Well I’m not really sure what starts my creation process other then to say I get an idea and need to figure out a way for make it . Sometimes I will think about someone I know and what they might like and my imagination just takes off. Or I may see an image and just need to color it.
 Now its time to nominate 3 people for the Blog Hop.
I'd like to nominate:
Colleen Holmes
Colleen http://cardsdelight.blogspot.com/
I have been with friends with Colleen for several years and each one has been more fun  than the last. If I  don’t see a new tool or product she makes sure that I do so that I won’t miss the thrill of  buying a new stuff that is a must have for paper crafting. She is the creator of the Outlawz and has been so
wonderful to work with and a great friend!


Anne Fenton
http://annescards4u.blogspot.com/
She is such a creative person, drawing images, card making and sewing. I met Anne in Yuma and we seemed to have so much in common that we began sharing ideas and have become very good friends. I also talked her into becoming a DT on the Outlawz as well as TTCRD magazine. We still stay in touch through Skype even though she is now back in Canada.

Trina Willis
http://trinamadethis.blogspot.com/
What can I say about Trina except she has been a great friend and a wonderful card designer. Although we have never met in person we have been together on the Outlawz design team now for about five years.
She is so creative and I have watched her perfect the use of Copic markers on all of her creations. She is one awesome lady!


Well now you have read my words you can go and enjoy
our Blog Hop
with three wonderful crafters...




1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet Sandi!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun :-D
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete