Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mr Easter Bunny

This is my K is for ... card and I have to say it's for kool outfit. I had so much fun coloring this little guy and I plan to send him to my daughter for Easter.





















Image: Mo Manning
Copic markers:
 Hat-V-01,12,15,17
Vest-YG-11,13,17,V-01,15,
Bow tie B-21,26,
Slippers-B-21,26,V-01,Y-08
Rabbit:C-01,0,00, R-81,83,85
Basket: E-31, 35,Y-04
 Flowers: R-81,85,Y-08
Cardstock: Darcie, Colorblok and Recollections
Hardware: Tim Holtz

I will enter this card in
DP 2 challenge
Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse
City Crafter Challenge blog
Creative Card Crew
Everybody-Art-Challenge
 Crafty Boots challenges

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, so bright and cheerful and such a cute image. Great layering and lovely designer papers.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Og my this Easter bunny is so so so cute! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this , it's such fun and so cheerful. Love that pocket watch. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great Easter colors and some really fun patterned papers too. You have colored Mr. Rabbit up is Easter style. The watch is a super cute addition. Thanks so much for joining us for the "K" challenge at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete